Sebastien Loeb Racing & Bardahl - 2018 partnership
In the framework of the partnership between Bardahl & Sébastien Loeb Racing, we keep on ensuring our presence as sponsor on several vehicles and in the WTCR, RallyCross RX, Porsche Carrera Cup and French Rally Championship.
WTCR (Ex WTCC)
The discipline changes its name and reinvents itself to attract a much larger audience and a lot more teams on the track.
Sébastien Loeb Racing
will not work with Citroen C-Elysée anymore but has chosen to sign with Volkswagen Motorsport.
2 Golf GTI of more than 350 hp
and less than 900Kg will be driven by Mehdi Bennani (Morocco) & Rob Huff (UK).
Only Mehdi Bennani will be backed by Bardahl.
2018 WTCR races
- Marrakech (Morocco): 7/8 April
- Hungaroring (Hungary): 28/29 April
- Nürburgring Nordschleife (Germany): 10-12 May
- Zandvoort (The Netherlands): 19/21 May
- Vila Real (Portugal): 23/24 June
- Termas de Río Hondo (Argentina): 4/5 August
- Ningbo (China): 29/30 September
- Suzuka (Japan): 27/28 October
- Macau (Macao): 15/18 November
* An additional event will be added either on July 21/22 or on October 6/7, subject to validation.
World RallyCross RX
This is the big novelty of the year!
Sebastien Loeb Racing joins RallyCross RX with a former WTCC pilot, Grégoire Demoustier.
We are here in a quite different type of race much more popular with the advantage of shorter circuits, so visible almost at any time for all the spectators. The circuit is a mix of tarmac and track made for 600hp cars in 4-wheel drive.
2018 World RallyCross RX races
- Barcelona (Spain) : 14/15 April
- Montalegre (Portugal) : 28/29 April
- Mettet (Belgium) : 12/13 May
- Silverstone (Great Britain) : 26/27 May
- Hell (Norway) : 9/10 June
- Holjes (Sweden) : 30 June/1 July
- Trois-Rivieres (Canada) : 4/5 August
- Loheac (France) : 1/2 September
- Riga (Latvia) : 15/16 September
- COTA (USA) : 29/30 September
- Estering (Germany) : 13/14 October
- Cape Town (South Africa) : 24/25 November
Porsche Carrera Cup
Two young drivers of Loeb Racing with an astonishing prize list and lightning progressions.
They will both drive a Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
Valentin Hasse-Clot & Jeremy Sarhy
- Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium) : 4/5 May
- Zandvoort (The Netherlands) : 20/21 May
- Dijon-Prenois (France) : 14/15 July
- Magny-Cours (France) : 8/9 September
- Barcelone (Spain) – 29/30 September
- Circuit Paul Ricard (France) : 13/14 October
French Rally Championship
Here again Bardahl will be present alongside Sebastien Loeb Racing for the 7 races of the year:
- Le Touquet Pas-de-Calais Le Touquet : 15/17 March
- Antibes Côte d’Azur Antibes : 18/20 May
- Vosges Grand Est Gérardmer : 8/10 June
- Langres- Haute-Marne Langres : 22/24 June
- Coeur de France Vendôme : 28-30 September
- Lozère Sud de France Mende : 25/26 August
- Cardabelles Millau Aveyron Millau: 12/14 October